Color: Dark Grey
- 3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer
- Room – Different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall
- Spring – Simulates a classic spring reverberation like vintage ’60s surf rock sound
- Shimmer – Adds rich, spacey, smooth and shining overtones into the reverb
- Very small and exquisite – Great for conserving pedalboard space!
Publisher: KMC Music Inc
Release Date: 20-06-2014
Details: The Mooer ShimVerb is a great addition to any pedalboard. It offers three reverb modes: Room, Spring and Shimmer. The Room reverb provides different sized, true acoustics reverb from room to hall. The Spring reverb simulates a classic spring reverb from the ’60s surf rock era. The Shimmer reverb is a rich overtone reverb that’s smooth, spacey and shining that’s great for Alt rock, post-rock and anything with a more modern sound. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.