Brand: Source Audio
- Diverse Sound Palette -Featuring extremely natural modeling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones
- Compact, cast aluminum housing and 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches
- Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal plus Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm
- 3-band tone control -select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting and easily activated 3-level noise gate
- Selectable buffered or true bypass and a Multi-function input to use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters
Release Date: 01-09-2013
Details: The Soundblox 2 OFD Guitar microModeler packs a comprehensive collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a compact, stage-ready stompbox perfect for guitarists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and chunky tube overdrive to over-the-top fuzz. The Guitar OFD features twelve remarkably organic tones modeled after such favorites as Marshall Amplifiers, Mesa Boogie pre-amp overdrive, Tube Screamer, Big Muff Pi, Pro Co Rat, Tone Bender, Fuzz Face, and Octavia. The OFD is housed in a compact and extremely durable cast-aluminum casing with relay based buffered or true bypass switches built to withstand continual gigging and rehearsal. The compact 4.5 x 4.5 inch footprint easily finds a place on any sized pedalboard. It also offers a multitude of forward thinking and useful design functions like preset morphing, easy-to-adjust internal noise gates, and external Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, or MIDI control.