Brand: JHS Pedals
- A fuzz circuit with enough control to create the vintage fuzz tone that’s been flying around in your head
- Features true germanium transistors and updated controls from the V1
- The Volume control has been updated for more headroom and overall power
- The Gain control works together with the Fuzz control to give you a hive-full of tones from gritty overdrive to heavy fuzz
- Also cleans up with your guitar’s volume knob fantastically just like a classic fuzz should
- The Bias knob works to tailor the character of the fuzz when at its highest gain settings
Details: In the late ‘60s, the Fuzz Face burst on the scene, delivering the gritty tones that continue to change the world today. In a lot of ways, JHS owes a debt to these tones as they helped kick off the effect pedal revolution. The Pollinator is our tip of the hat to this Germanium fuzz circuit. In JHS Pedals fashion, we included a few major improvements while caring for the details that preserve the original’s legendary tone. If you are a fan of classic fuzz and the unique touch sensitivity, response, and tone that a true Germanium fuzz offers, the Pollinator V2 is a perfect fit.