- Brings studio quality doubling, octave, and detuning to live performance
- Connects between your mic and mixer for a quick and simple set up
- High quality signal path for clean and clear vocals
- Tough enclosure withstands road abuse
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
Publisher: TC Helicon
Details: The doubling effect in VoiceTone D1 incorporates TC-Helicon’s research into differentiating pitch-shifted voices from your lead voice to produce convincing group unison vocal effects. Single and multi-voice natural doubling styles are available including octave shifted variants, classic fixed detune effects and even a group shout for extra fun.As simple as plugging in your micGaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of the VoiceTone D1 is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect.Strong family genesThe TC-Helicon VoiceTone Singles series includes four vocal processing pedals, each with a single mission to allow any vocalist to deliver jaw-dropping performances. VoiceTone Singles are the ultimate combination of tone and simplicity. Each of the four effects has inherited algorithms from the award-winning VoiceLive 2, so although VoiceTone Singles come in small packages they deliver a big sound.
Be the first to review “TC Helicon VoiceTone D1”