- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Millerton sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation. Also works with bass guitar down to the open A string, as well as with keyboards
- Combine it with the B9, C9 and KEY9 for your own multi-keyboard rig
- Features independent Effect and Dry volume controls with separate output jacks, so you can create the perfect mix. Attack & Sustain controls allow you to fine-tune swell speed and release time.
- Standard EHX 9.6DC-200 AC power supply included.
Details: The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
Physical design is great. It’s well-built, and the pots are smooth. However, it doesn’t sound much like the YouTube videos.