- 80 Hz to 5 kHz frequency response tailored for guitar
- Switch selectable analog distortion designed for guitar
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Separate Dry and Effect outputs
- 9.6VDC 200mA power supply included
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 01-08-2012
Details: The Electro-Harmonix Riddle is a powerful and precise envelope filter fine-tuned for guitar frequency response. Sculpt your envelope to reveal a truly expressive tone, with a defined and unique signature. Riddle will deliver tight and smooth control over the complete 80 Hz to 5 kHz range, with a consistent and even sweetness. Need some edge? Engage Riddle’s analog distortion and dial in anything from subtle bite to dominating crush. Riddle: a mysteriously musical envelope filter for guitar.
I have to say that this pedal is aptly named Riddle because achieving that classic envelope wah is very tricky. It’s also crowded with controls that some may find rather unusable.