- Attack controlled sweep filterHighly adjustableSmall die cast case
- The volume of the input signal (also called the envelope) controls the cutoff frequency of a swept filter
- As the volume increases or decreases, so does the pitch of the filter
- Controls Drive Control – The filter sweep sensitivity control
- Determines the width of the filter’s sweep range by the input signal
Publisher: New Sensor
Release Date: 30-06-2008
Details: Player controlled dynamics moving a precise multi-mode filter with a sweet adjustable Q makes the Micro Q-Tron an amazing envelope follower. Sweet, funky and powerful. Small XO, pedal board friendly, case.