Brand: Head Rush
- Your Perfect Loop is Just a Touch Away | 4 stereo looped tracks with intelligent time stretch, flawless recording quality and over 8 hours of internal recording time
- The Perfect Performance | Click track and quantization features, stereo backing track player and over 300 built-in loops for getting started
- Packed with Audio I/O | (4) combo XLR + ¼” inputs with phantom power; assignable XLR, ¼” and headphone outputs; MIDI input and output
- Seamless connectivity | SD card and USB inputs for unlimited storage and ¼” expression pea-dal input
- Ready for Anything | Road-ready steel chassis and built-in USB audio interface for recording directly for a Mac or PC
Publisher: inMusic Brands Inc.
Release Date: 03-06-2019
Details: Your Perfect Loop is Just a Touch Away
The looper pedal of your dreams is here. Introducing the most powerful and intuitive standalone looper pedal ever: the HeadRush Looperboard.
The HeadRush Looperboard was built with the express goal of pushing the art of looping live audio to the next level, so you can create like never before! The Looperboard leaves no room for compromise: It utilizes a powerful quad-core DSP system that has been tailor-made from the ground up, combined with a 7” touch interface, and a generous set of audio inputs and outputs with premium circuitry for superb sound. Plus, there’s over eight hours of on-board re-cording time with intelligent time-stretch, premium onboard effects, external USB/SD loop storage, onboard USB audio interface, and so much more, all in a tour-ready steel chassis.
7” High Resolution Touch Display
A well-refined smart user interface with huge 7” display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loop. You can touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.
Flawless Recording Quality
The HeadRush Looperboard features premium audio circuitry, so you can be sure that you’ll be capturing every nuance of your performance.
Massive Loop Storage
The HeadRush Looperboard can record and playback over eight hours of audio to its internal storage, and you can also export your loops for later use by using the SD and USB storage in-puts.
Superior Loop Control
The 12 built-in footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops and they feature individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback. You can rec-ord, overdub, play, undo/redo, reverse, transpose, bounce, and peel individual layers off in the reverse order they were added, fade, and clear your individual looper tracks all on-the-fly. You can also reverse,