Brand: JHS Pedals
- Simple-to-use Volume and Fuzz controls are all you need
- From nasty and spitting to smooth and massive tones
- Measures 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1″
- Saves valuable pedalboard real estate
- Standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes less than 100mA
Details: The JHS Pedals Mini Foot Fuzz is small, ruthless, and simple. It’s 1” x 3” of ferocious fuzz that can melt even the most anti-fuzz activist’s heart. The mini enclosure that restrains the Mini Foot’s explosive personality fits easily on even the most crowded pedalboards. And a stomp of the footswitch unleashes rich harmonics, massive headroom, and thick fuzz/overdrive that may cause you to wonder, “What if I had had this pedal years ago? Would I be famous…?” Yes. We’re pretty sure you would be.
Smooth- and pleasant-sounding fuzz. But for the money, it’s too basic and has limited sustain.