Brand: Source Audio
- 24 Delay Engines – Nemesis features 12 onboard delay engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an additional 12 delays downloadable via the Neuro Mobile App.
- 128 Presets – Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks – Create dramatic stereo ping-pong delays, stereo phase inversion, or set up an external effects loops, pre or post delay.
- Tap Tempo – Tap in the delay time with the onboard tap tempo switch. Beat divisions include quarter notes, dotted eighth, and triplets.
- Complete MIDI Functionally – Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack) or the USB port.
Release Date: 01-01-2016
Details: The Nemesis Delay is the culmination of three years of intense research, listening, and engineering. Driven by a passion for greatness, our goal was to create a compact, powerful, and easy-to-use delay pedal with unrivaled tone, flexibility and style. We feel that our goals were achieved – Nemesis offers 24 distinct effect engines ranging from vintage tape and analog delays to highly advanced pitch-shifting, reverse, filter modulating, and rhythmic delays. It also features 128 presets, multiple delay taps, a hold function, tap tempo, full MIDI control, deep editing functionality with the Neuro Mobile App, and much more. Nemesis captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy. The Nemesis’s Tape, Noise Tape and Slapback delays capture all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm. The Analog delay engine beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals. The pedal’s Digital delay manufactures pristine, high definition repeats with or without filtering effects for a classic rack-system tone. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line that gives the Digital engine its immaculate, clean delays.