- Switchless design Simply step on to engage wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Two foot selectable wah modes Traditional wah and funk wah
- Level knob alters wah output in either wah mode
- Electro optical circuitry no pots to wear out
- True tone bypass ensures pure tone and maintains signal in bypass or either wah modes
Publisher: Sound Enhancement Products, Inc
Release Date: 02-07-2008
Details: Switchless Bass Wah with two footswitchable Wah modes. Traditional Wah mode is for classic Wah tones. Funk Wah is great for percussive, funky Wah tone for slappin’ and poppin’. Great for use with 5, 6 and 7 string basses where the lower string frequency is too low for standard WAH pedals. WAH level control, LED indication, easy access battery compartment and two-year warranty.