Color: Latitude Tremolo
- Simply designed to keep your tone perfectly balanced within a beautiful and full tremolo
- With one foot in sweet vintage tones and one foot in more modern helicopter chops, the Wampler Latitude Standard offers the best of both worlds
- Offers a pure signal path that allows the tremolo effect to be layered across the top for the best sound you can possible want from a tremolo
- Featuring a standard sine wave and controls for level, speed and depth, those tremolo tones you’ve always chased can be yours simply and easily
- The volume control allows you to easily balance your tone perfectly so your tremolo isn’t too loud or too quiet
Publisher: Wampler Pedals
Details: With purity of tone found in the heart of the Latitude Deluxe, Wampler brings to you the Latitude Standard. With its smooth, creamy, and vocal like tremolo characteristics – the Latitude standard has the same “blackface” inspired tremolo as its big brother, the Latitude Deluxe, but in a smaller, stripped down package. The Latitude Standard features top mounted jacks and our soft click electrical relay true by-pass switch. We use a true-bypass relay because it utilizes a quieter and smoother switch that is more reliable than traditional bypass switches. Your original tone/signal will remain unaffected when the pedal is not engaged. The streamlined 3-knob controls allow even more user-friendly access. The Depth and Speed controls allow a player to make quick adjustments on the fly. Latitude Standard also features the same great volume control option as the Latitude Deluxe so your tremolo effect will never get lost in the mix. With the constant tremolo speed indicator light, you know exactly where your tremolo will be before you even engage it – giving you convenient and accurate tremolo speeds each and every time.