Brand: Line 6
- Utilizes the same HX Modeling as Helix
- More than 200 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
Details: HX Stomp is a professional-grade multi-effects processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Use it as a “super stompbox,” a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig. The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HX Stomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, making it the most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized multi-effects processor available. HX Stomp is easy to operate, however, thanks to its simple-but-powerful controls, 320 x 240-pixel color LCD, and capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings. External control via MIDI and optional expression pedal and footswitch control provide additional flexibility, as does I/O that may be configured for sophisticated routing such as simultaneously feeding an amp and a FOH mixer, 4-cable method operation with an amplifier, and studio re-amping. Along with 200+ Helix amps, cabs, and effects—even a looper—HX Stomp includes a legacy library of effects from Line 6 M-Series pedals, as well as from classic Line 6 stompbox modelers such as the DL4, MM4, FM4, and DM4. There are also presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cab models. The free HX Edit app offers preset librarian functionality and third-party IR loading.