Brand: Mission Engineering
- Flexible volume pedal for any musician”s rig
- Internal controls let you adjust input jack for active or passive pickup, output impedance, and Sparkle switch to restore high end on long cable runs
- TRS output jack feeds pedalboard and tuner through isolated signal paths
- Pro-quality buffer/line driver for long signal runs
- Durable, road-ready construction
Details: Not just another volume pedal, the Mission Engineering VM-PRO is a multi-output, buffered, tweakable volume pedal that’s ready for action. Think of the VM-PRO as the perfect starting point for you signal chain. Perfect for electric guitar, bass, and acoustic-electric guitars, the VM-PRO’s input jack can be set for passive or active instruments. The buffered output ensures proper frequency response through your pedals and long cable runs. No matter what kind of rig you’re running, the Mission Engineering VM-PRO volume pedal can handle it!