Brand: Source Audio
- Diverse Sound Palette -Featuring extremely natural modeling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones
- Compact, cast aluminum housing and 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches
- Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal plus Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm
- 3-band tone control -select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting and easily activated 3-level noise gate
- Selectable buffered or true bypass and a Multi-function input to use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters
Release Date: 01-09-2013
Details: The Soundblox 2 OFD Bass microModeler packs a comprehensive, low-end enhanced collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for bassists of all styles. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm tube overdrive to extreme fuzz. The OFD also features Lo-RETAIN, Source Audio’s special low-end preserving algorithm and each effect can be blended with the original dry signal to maintain the thumping essence of your bass tone. The Bass OFD features incredibly natural modeling of twelve bass specific versions of tones inspired by classic gear including Marshall Amplifiers, Mesa Boogie Pre-amp overdrive, Tube Screamer, Bass Big Muff, Pro Co Rat, Tone Bender, Fuzz Face, and Octavia. The Bass OFD is housed in a compact and extremely compact and durable 4.5 x 4.5, cast-aluminum casing. Its sturdy exterior and relay based buffered or true bypass switches are built to withstand continual gigging and rehearsal. It also offers a multitude of forward thinking and useful design functions like clean and dirty MIX control, Lo-RETAIN, preset morphing, easy-to-adjust internal noise gates, and external Hot Hand, Expression Pedal, or MIDI control.