Color: Plexi-Drive OD Deluxe
- Builds on the foundation of the original Plexi-Drive but gives you considerably more control to shape your tone
- The 3 band active EQ, additional brightness control, and perfectly voiced pre-gain booster, help get almost any Plexi tone from virtually any amp
- The unique gain structure can cover everything from Vintage ’68 style Plexi tones to the all out massive rock tones of a JTM-45 cranked to ten, or even eleven
- The bass boost emulates the low-end thump of a 4×12″ cabinet at the flick of a switch, and you can dial in your low end for lower volumes
- The bright switch adds high end sparkle-which makes changing from bright to dark guitars (and amps) a breeze
- Features a one knob, pre-gain boost soft click switch that is voiced like a certain green overdrive to help push your leads into thick, creamy overdrive
Details: Since the early 60’s, Plexi Amplifiers have lead the way in rock tones with its legendary tight overdrive and coveted bass response. Early rock legends such as: Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream, and AC/DC helped lead the way in creating some of the most iconic rock tones ever produced and catapulted Plexi Amplifiers into rock legendary status.