- Singing auto-wah is a double peak envelope swept filter that can be used with either a bass or a 6-string guitar
- Singing auto-wah kick’s it up a notch with a “staccato” function that is ideal for fast picking, funk bass and tight rhythm guitar. The staccato circuit enables an “auto-reset envelope” that listens to your playing and quickly discharges The envelope between your notes. This crafty circuit enables incredibly responsive envelope performance, even during rapid Fire playing
- The fast and slow settings of the toggle switch determine the initial filter upsweep time when a note or chord is played. In the slow Mode it sounds just like a wah-wah foot pedal is being used. In the fast Mode, it is more like past auto-wah designs (such as the ehx bassballs) where the upsweep is fairly fast and the decay time is much slower
- Cool, funky, twangin’ ‘wah’ tones created with single note solos, quick auto-reset envelope for even rapid Fire playing
- Micro pedal package – very small and compact, durable all-metal housing
Details: Demo link: https://www.Youtube.Com/watch? V=hpec_dosmzw
100% analog design with true bypass circuitry.
dynamic ‘wah’ effect while playing rhythm.
cool, funky, twangin’ ‘wah’ tones created with single note solos.
double peak envelope sweep filter.
great for guitar or bass.
quick auto-reset envelope for even rapid Fire playing.
innovative circuit for an incredibly responsive envelope performance.
slow/fast toggle switch.
excellent dynamic response.
simple, easy to use design.
“effects on” indicator light.
original Xvive tone.
micro pedal package – very small and compact.
durable all-metal housing.
input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470K ohms)
output: 1/4” monaural jack( impedance: 150R ohms)
power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
current draw: 30 ma> dimensions: 46（w）*94（d）*50（h）mm.