Brand: ZVEX Effects
- Works well in combination with other distortion pedals
- DC power jack on side of unit uses standard Boss configuration (with center negative)
- LED light indicates when unit is operational and when battery is low
- Gain switch: “Lo/Hi” switch lets you choose the standard “Box of Rock” gain level or a slightly boosted level
- Subs switch: ‘2-1-3’ switch lets you choose the standard “Box of Rock” sub amount (on option 3) or two different lower levels of subs, depending on your amp’s needs
Details: The ZVex Distortron guitar pedal is the gifted little sister of ZVex’s ‘Box of Rock’ stompbox. ZVex designed the Distortron distortion effect to simulate the ‘everything on 10’ sound of a classic Marshall JTM45 non-master-volume amplifier. With the Distortron pedal your guitar’s volume control adjusts for the exact amount of distortion needed-all the way down to the clean and clear sounds you can get with most drive settings when the gain switch is set to low.