- XLR balanced or 1/4 unbalanced output.
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Ultra low distortion, send bass or guitar signal directly to audio system.
- Gain switch for boosting low-level signals：-20db / 0 / +20db
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups.
Details: Product Description
Donner DI box takes a high-impedance, unbalanced 1/4″ signal and converts it into a low-impedance, balanced XLR signal for Direct Input to a mixer. With the DI box, routing your signal direct to a mixer or pro audio system has never been easier or better-sounding. Smart direct input box with ultra low distortion, it quietly transfers the sound of guitar or bass directly to the audio system Balanced/unbalanced output, gain switch, cabinet simulator and ground lift function included.This DI box a signal gain switch, which allows you to optionally boost or cut the signal by 20dB, so you can compensate for extremely high-level (hot) or low-level signals. Additionally, it includes a cabinet simulator switch, which when activated fattens up the sound to simulate the sound of a large 4×12″ speaker cabinet. In addition to converting the signal, the pedal includes a true bypass output, so you can continue to connect to your amplifier. A ground lift button breaks the ground connection between the input and output, which can be useful for eliminating hum or ground loops.
Input impedance: 1M Ohms
Output impedance: 1 K Ohms
Working current: 12 mA
Power Supply: 9V AC adapter (positive Tip)
Dimensions: 95mm (D)*45mm (W)*48mm (H)
Weight: 273g (with box)
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner DI Box
1 x User’s Manual