Brand: Way Huge
- Based on a Green Rhino overdrive, modified for pronounced midrange punch
- Frequency control allows you to fine-tune where the midrange is emphasized
- Volume, Tone, and Drive controls yield a wide range of sonic variety
- Perfect for beefing up your clean tone, or for boosting an already-overdriven amplifier
- Limited run, only 2,000 will be made
Details: Designed in conjunction with bluesman Joe Bonamassa, the Way Huge Smalls Overrated Special Overdrive delivers a range of bold, punchy grit. Jeorge Tripps took an old school Green Rhino OD, hot-rodded it for a more pronounced midrange, and added a Freq control so that you can punch up the low mids. Volume, Tone, and Drive controls round out a straightforward user interface so you can plug in and get right to it. Run the Overrated Special OD in front of a clean amp for a gritty boost, or slam an already distorted channel for an electrifying surge of gain and sustain worthy of Joe Bonamassa’s searing leads. Now in a Way Huge Smalls housing, this little box of dirt will find an easy home on your pedalboard. Limited to a special run of only 2,000 pedals.
Be the first to review “Way Huge Overrated Special”