Hotone has joined forces with Celestion for a more powerful iteration of its Ampero amp modeler—the Ampero II Stomp, packed with 20 inbuilt Celestion IRs.
Much like its contemporaries, the Ampero II Stomp comes in a compact, lightweight aluminum chassis featuring an intuitive control interface and a four-inch dynamic touchscreen.
To address the “dull, lifeless sound” typical of digital multi-effects units, Hotone has come up with the CDCM HD + F.I.R.E modeling technology for more realistic guitar amp sounds.
Bringing white box and black box modeling technologies together, the software vows to imitate all the original device components and yield emulations that track dynamic variations.
Hotone pairs this technology with ESS Sabre Series’ AD/DA and up to 2048 IR sampling points (doubling that of the first Ampero). Celestion IRs available in the Ampero II Stomp are as follows:
- Celestion Blue 112 C Hi-Gn All
- Celestion Blue 112 O Hi-Gn All
- Celestion Blue 212 C Hi-Gn All
- Celestion Blue 212 O Hi-Gn All
- G12-65 412 C Hi-Gn All
- G12H Anniversary 212 C Hi-Gn All
- G12H Anniversary 212 O Hi-Gn All
- G12H Anniversary 412 C Hi-Gn All
- G12H Creamback 112 C Hi-Gn All
- G12H Creamback 112 O Hi-Gn All
- G12H Creamback 212 C Hi-Gn All
- G12H Creamback 212 O Hi-Gn All
- G12H Creamback 412 C Hi-Gn All
- G12M Creamback 212 C Hi-Gn All
- G12M Creamback 212 O Hi-Gn All
- G12M Creamback 412 C Hi-Gn All
- G12M Greenback 212 C Hi-Gn All
- G12M Greenback 412 C Hi-Gn All
- Vintage 30 212 C Hi-Gn All
- Vintage 30 412 C Hi-Gn All
Other handy features include MIDI I/O jacks, a 60-second stereo looper, and a highly-customizable dual effect chain.
The Hotone Ampero II Stomp retails for $499.