- 1.Frequency Centers:100Hz,250Hz,630Hz,1.6KHz,4KHz.
- 2.Volume knob for flexible volume adjustment.
- 3.+/- 18 dB adjustable gain range per band.
- 4.Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 5.True bypass .DC 9V Adapter power supply.
Details: Product Introduction
Donner Equalizer Pedal frequency centers: 100Hz, 250Hz, 630Hz, 1.6 KHz, and 4 KHz. No matter what you want, like connecting to a full range pedals or just finely adjusting you tone, you can receive a master volume control of individual frequencies with complete precision from the Donner Equalizer pedal. It is specifically designed for the guitar players, and this five-band graphic EQ features a ±18 dB adjustable gain range per band, which help the players to shape their sound over five specific frequencies in order to preventing feedback caused by additional distorting effects.
1.Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms).
2.Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 1K Ohms).
3.Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center ).
4.Working Current: 8mA.
6.Weight: 245g(With box).
1. Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
2. Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
•Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
•Please keep the manual for future reference.
1 x Donner Equalizer Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User’s Manual