- Switchless design Simply step on to engage wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Two foot-selectable wah modes Bad Horsie and CONTOUR Wah
- In contour mode two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the wah
- Clear Tone buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and wah mode
- Easy access battery compartment LED indication and two year warranty
Publisher: Sound Enhancement Products, Inc
Release Date: 02-07-2008
Details: It’s a Bad Horsie, and then some! Two foot-switchable wah modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah. In Contour Wah mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. The pedal is also equipped with “Clear-Tone” buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and to drive long cables. Equipped with LED indication, easy access battery compartment, and two-year warranty.