- – Volume: Overall output volume for the unit.
- – Tone: Can be used to lower the brightness of the Lo-Fi signal (the vibrato sound). Does not affect the compressed signal.
- – Comp/Lo-Fi: Adjusts anywhere between full compression and full vibrato mix. Blending the two (somewhere between the extremes) creates a chorusing sound.
- – Speed: Adjusts the speed of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- – Depth: Sets the depth of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
Details: The Vertical Instant Lo-Fi Junky is a vertically oriented version of our Vexter Instant Lo-fi Junky which is a composite pedal of sorts. Any of you who’ve heard the sound of our Lo-Fi Loop Junky will understand this pedal immediately… its purpose is to imitate that sound in real time. Joel Korte, the extraordinary engineer behind this device, was able to create a combination of THAT chip com-pression, Belling bucket-brigades, and ultra-low-current National Semiconductor op-amp filters to exquisitely copy the texture and feel of the original Lo-Fi into this new and extraordinary box, adding some new sounds that have never been heard before.